Archive: The "Treasure" Oil Spill, June 2000
ADU's African Penguin Research
Line-art by L. McMahon - © SABAP1
Read about African Penguin publications developed by the ADU.
- African Penguin population trends in the Western Cape 1992-2003
- South Africa's penguins on the rebound!
- List of ADU publications on African Penguins
- The contribution made by cleaning oiled African Penguins Spheniscus demersus to population dynamics and conservation of the species
- Conservation Assessment and management plan for the African penguin
- Five years of monitoring African Penguins after the Apollo Sea oil spill: a success story made possible by ringing.
- SANCCOB: a sound investment for saving seabirds
- Brief report on resightings of flipper-banded African Penguins at the Boulders penguin colony
- The Cape Town Harbour oil spill – one year after the event
- Proceedings of the Third International Penguin Conference
- SABAP1 species account (PDF, 148 Kb)
- Raising Chicken
- The Treasure oil spill (old ADU website)